Thursday, May 21, 2009

Send fake email via Outlook Express

First of all we need outgoing server for sending prank, anonymous email. Because everyone can't configure own outgoing or SMTP server for sending emails. So we will get outgoing server for each and unique emails. In this example I am going to send email to abcabcabc@hotmail.com I will repeat the following steps.

* Open the URL http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/mx-record-lookup.shtml.

* Type your targeted email like abcabcabc@hotmail.com
* Above URL will return you one are more MX Records like mx1.hotmail.com or mx2.hotmail.com
* Please note any 1 MX record with you and continue for more steps.
* Load Outlook Express and create email account via Tools -> Account -> Mail ->Add=>Mail.
o Display name: Sender name
o Email address: sender@anydomain.com
o Incoming mail: nopop (It will require for receiving email and we are not going to receive any email so you can type anything here)
o Outgoing mail: type here MX Record which we discovered above like mx1.hotmail.com
o Account name: nothing
o Password: not requred
* Click next and finish it.

Now you can send fake, prank or anonymous email via your outlook express. But remember one thing that you can send fake email only to @hotmail address via above settings if you want to send email to other services you must have discover again MX record and change outgoing server.

I hope this information will help you. If you have any question regarding send fake emails then contact me at fake-email@shakeelahmed.info.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I know a lot of great tools for recovering outlook express emails. But several days ago I was in a hole and couldn't find anything. Luckily for me this morning I have discovered - recover outlook dbx on a soft forum. It surprised me reason of restored my emails within the scope of a minute and ultimately free of cost.

Chris said...

Hello! This is interesting. I will share this and pretty sure they will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Billing problems? Check this out:
Medisoft billing software
Recognized by many medical professionals